We Accept : Visa、 Mastercard、AMEX
NITECORE TM12K At-A-Glance
- Six CREE XHP50 LEDs produce a max output of 12,000 lumens
- maximum beam intensity of 15,600 cd with a beam throw of over 273 yards
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, voltage, runtime and temperature, etc.
- Fast and efficient charging allows the flashlight to be fully charged within 1.5 hrs
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 200 hours.
Included in the Box
- Nitecore TM12K flashlight
- USB Type-C charging cable
12,000 Lumen Tiny Monster
The Nitecore TM12K is the reimagining of the popular TM10K with a 12,000 lumen burst mode to up the ante. Powered by six (6) CREE XHP50 LEDs, the TM12K has a beam throw of over 273 yards. The TM12K retains the sleek modern stylings of the previous generation but now features improved grip texture and finger grooves. The advanced features such as IP68 waterproof rating, advanced thermal regulation, and high efficiency constant current ensures TM12K is safe, durable, and ready for outdoor activities. The TM12K is truly the flashlight from the future.
The Nitecore TM12K is USB-C rechargeable. It can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours thanks to the quick charge (QC 2.0) technology. With a brightly lit OLED screen, you'll always know key operating information such as brightness output, battery level, remaining runtime and temperature.
Simple yet Customizable Interface
TM12K provides a simple intuitive user interface out of box while allowing a range of customization for advanced users. The "power" and "mode" buttons located along the side of the body provide basic control while a tail switch gives direct access to Turbo/High outputs. The TM12K allows you to customize your "High" output setting between 400-2000 lumens so you can get the right output for the task.
|LED||6x CREE XHP50 LED|
|Maximum Brightness||12000 lumens|
|Peak Beam Distance||273 yards|
|Peak Beam Intensity||15600 cd|
|IP Rating||IP68 - 2m Submersible|
|Impact Resistance||1M m|
|High||1000 lumens||2h 15 min|
|Mid||300 lumens||7h 30 min|
|Ultralow||6 lumens||200 hr|